Ketotifen (Keto) is a non-competitive h1-antihistamine and is known for not only its antihistamine abilities, but also for its ability to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors and its effects on inducing sleep.
Keto is a great compound to research with for its effects on inhibiting the down regulation of beta receptors and for research with the use of compounds like Clenbuterol or Albuterol this is a great quality. Down regulation of beta receptors can happen many ways and one is caused by the research/use of Clenbuterol (Clen) or Albuterol (Albut). This can now be avoided with the addition of Keto, extending its effective length of use in research.
What that means to the Clen or Albut researches is a MUCH longer time frame to work with before losing effectiveness of Clen or Albut during research. When researching Clen or Albut the effects are lost fairly quickly (about 2-3 weeks) if not breaks in administration are given and this is due to receptor down regulation. Keto can greatly extend the effective concurrent duration of any Clen or Albut use in a study. The extension could be from your normal 2-3 weeks of effectiveness, to 2-3 months with the addition of keto.
This means a lot because now researches that do not want to take a break ever couple of weeks or wish to shorten the needed time in their study. If that wasn’t enough, it has shown some anti- inflammatory, sleep inducing effect and to improve semen parameters as well! This opens the door to further research with Keto and its possible applications.
We are proud to offer you only the highest quality Ketotifen for all your research needs.
1) Antiallergic properties of the second-generation H1 antihistamines during the early and late reactions to antigen.Townley RG.SourceDepartment of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Neb. 68178. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1383311
2) Mechanism of ketotifen action in hypersensitivity reactions. Its effect on cellular enzymatic activities.Castillo JG, Oehling A, Gamboa PM. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1669589
3) Does ketotifen act by directly stimulating beta-adrenergic system?Castillo JG, Santos F, Aguila R, Oehling A. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1711281
4) Zaditen (Ketotifen), as mast cell blocker, improves sperm quality, chromatin integrity and pregnancy rate after varicocelectomy.Azadi L, Abbasi H, Deemeh MR, Tavalaee M, Arbabian M, Pilevarian AA, Nasr-Esfahani MH. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20874726
5) First and second generation H1 histamine receptor antagonists produce different sleep-inducing profiles in rats.Unno K, Ozaki T, Mohammad S, Tsuno S, Ikeda-Sagara M, Honda K, Ikeda M.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22449385
6) Effects of calcium channel blockers and ketotifen on beta 2 adrenergic receptor regulation in intact human lymphocytes.Hui KK, Yu JL.SourceDepartment of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, 90024. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2571180
7) Effects of ketotifen and clenbuterol on beta-adrenergic receptor functions of lymphocytes and on plasma TXB-2 levels of asthmatic patients.Huszar E, Herjavecz I, Böszörmenyi-Nagy G, Slapke J, Schreiber J, Debreczeni LA. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1964319